Medical cannabis in USA is only available to people who are legal residents and have been diagnosed with one of the approved diseases.
- Insights into Alzheimer’s
- Sclerosis amyotrophic lateral (ALS)
- Disorders on the Autism Spectrum (must meet DSM-5)
- A condition characterized by involuntary, repetitive movements or sounds, lasting for an extended period of time
- Continuous suffering
- Bowel inflammation, such as Crohn’s illness
- Unrelenting agony
- Sleep apnea with obstruction
- Distress after a stressful event is called post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Paroxysmal Rhythmic Movements of the Brain, Including Epileptic Seizures
- Muscle spasms, especially of the severe and chronic kind such as those seen in multiple sclerosis (MS)
- SCD – sickle cell disease
- Illness that eventually kills you, usually within a year’s time*
- Having Tourette’s
*If you have severe or persistent pain; nausea and vomiting; or extreme weight loss due to your condition or its treatment.